Dr. Nimfa R Aguila Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nimfa R Aguila?

Listened patiently and carefully!

Best Neuro around

I had been so sick and my balance was off so made appointment with Doctor Aguila and in no time found out it was MS she made sure I received the best care!! Her staff are also the best they take time and treat you with respect.

Abysmal

Between the failure of her staff to do any kind of following up with anything - be it appointment rescheduling or even forwarding orders to have neurological testing done - and Aguia's apparent inability to actually talk to her patients, this one is a one-star experience all around. You'll get a better diagnosis from the TSA employees who run the airport scanners.

Terrible

I had over an hour wait to see the Doctor, who then ordered an MRI. Afterwards I left 3 messages regarding the MRI and no one bothered to return my calls. On the 4th try I was able to talk to 2 people and told them how upset I was about their failure with getting my MRI set up and was told they would call me again in 3 days with the MRI approval/date because they did not show an MRI ordered and then they tried to blame my insurance who already had approved MRI's the month previous. It's now been 4 days and no one has bothered to call. I definitely would not recommend this office unless you like to talk to staff that speak as if they were 15 year old girls and enjoy waiting for lost paperwork.

Very dissatisfied

I have had 4 appointments with this self centered lady and have yet to see her I waited in the office for 45 minutes past my appointment on6/19/13 and then 40 minutes in a exam room to get results of a test, she shuffled up and down the hall[I presume it was her as I have never met her] and I had another appointment and got up and left I will not go back I will drive to Bullhead Havasu or Las Vegas if I need a neurologist.

Dr. Nimfa R Aguila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingman, AZ.