Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nina Ahuja
Dr. Nina Ahuja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nina Ahuja has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nina Ahuja has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Hepatitis B
Showing 4 of 4
Horrible Bed Side Manners
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nina Ahuja - Posted on September 18th, 2018
the BEST at what she does!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nina Ahuja - Posted on May 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nina Ahuja - Posted on December 15th, 2014
13 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nina Ahuja Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGEISINGER MEDICAL CENTER, 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA
Dr. Nina Ahuja is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danville, PA.