Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nina S Asrani
Dr. Nina S Asrani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Asrani is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Asrani has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nina S Asrani has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Asrani saw me in the hospital when my cardiologist was on vacation. I was muchly impressed that she listened and had an answer right away. I have had tachycardia since grade school which my heart doctor did not know. Immediately she explained how dangerous that was and suggested a medication that would keep that from happening. I was 71 years old and had this condition since I was 6. All of those years I suffered and had told many doctors how bad and how long the events were happening. SHE really cared and took care of it and I have lived happily ever since.
I first met Dr. Asrani after a motorcycle accident and she was the attending Cardiologist. Her concern for her patients is one of her strongest attributes along with her medical knowledge. As I looked for a Cardiologist on a condition I had with my carotid arteries being clogged I saw that she accepted new patients and accepted Medicare. She did not hesitate to order tests which confirmed that the restriction was significant enough to refer me to a Vascular Surgeon. I have complete trust in this doctor to take care of my ills in a proficient manner.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
Dr. Asrani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nina S Asrani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConsultants In Cardiology, 1300 W Terrell Ave Ste 500, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Nina S Asrani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.