Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nina Z Casey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nina Z Casey has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nina Z Casey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
such a disappointment
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nina Z Casey - Posted on June 11th, 2018
staff rude office is dirty and disorganized
Refuse to see me
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nina Z Casey - Posted on October 25th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nina Z Casey - Posted on August 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nina Z Casey - Posted on August 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nina Z Casey - Posted on May 29th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Casey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. Nina Z Casey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Nina Z Casey
Nina Casey, M.D. is a board certified family practice physician. During her education she received honors in Pharmacology and interned at Worthing England. She owns Romeo Family Health Care located at 239 S. Main, just south of downtown Romeo. She is also Medical Director of Radiance Medspa in Rochester Hills and writes the 'Health Living' column in Suburban Lifestyles Newspaper. Dr. Casey has in-office lab testing, x-ray, and ultrasound and performs complete family care including well-baby visits and immunizations. Her patients enjoy the full service website at romeohealth.com that allows for online payments, prescription refills and new patient paperwork. Her hours of practice are Monday through Friday from 9-5 pm and Satrudays 9-12 pm by appointment but accepts walk-ins. Dr. Casey can be reached at 586.752.2861.
Locations & DirectionsROMEO FAMILY HEALTH CARE, 239 S Main St, Romeo, MI
Dr. Nina Z Casey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Romeo, MI.