Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nina Chao
Dr. Nina Chao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Chao is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division, Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Nina Chao has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Chao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Staten Island University Hospital North
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei
Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div Bronx, Bronx Borough
Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div Bronx, Bronx Borough
Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Bronx-Lebanon Hospital CenterConcourse Division Bronx, Bronx Borough
Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
47 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1250 Shakespeare Ave, Bronx, NY
Dr. Nina Chao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.