Dr. Nina R Horowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nina R Horowitz?

Best doctor

Dr. Horowitz is the most wonderful person I have ever met in my life. She is so warm and loving and treats all her patients with love and respect. Truly a treasure.

Breast Surgery

I cannot thank Dr Horowitz enough for all of the excellent care she provided for me over the last few months. Dr. Horowitz explained my diagnoses and performed my lumpectomy and I barely have a scar she is amazing!

Saved My Life

Less than 7 years ago I needed emergency (life or death) surgery. I am single with no family.I was so ill I had no idea what was going on sudenly I was being told we need to operate....NOW !Somehow, on a holiday weekend, I had the profound luck that someone called for this amazing Doctor to operate on me.Every word I am typing was made possible by this outstanding doctor. The title of this review says it all.

Always the professional, Dr. Horowitz is compassionate and caring. She certainly goes the extra mile to see her patients get what they need. I watched this little spitfire of a doctor climb a footstool and scrub with the nurses to prep me for surgery. She came highly recommended to me by nurses who knew her quality and compassion and this is how I would recommend her to any who need breast care/surgery. She is a godsend for women with breast issues.