Dr. Nina Karol Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nina Karol?

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Dr. Karol is an excellent phyisician. She is warm and friendly and treats me like a person. She diagnosed a lesion on my back as a cancer that my dermatologist did not promptly diagnose. I am grateful to have such a great physician. She spends alot of time on the physical exam and gets to know you as a person not just as a patient.

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I am new to Westport from the Boston area and was delighted to find a MD who not only was knowledgable about medicine and my condition but took the time to make me feel welcome. Dr. Karol gave me recommendations for other medical practioners I might need (i.e. dentist, vets.), and spent time answering my questions. I felt confident after my visit with her that I would get excellent care from her and this has made my transition to a new town much easier. I feel lucky to have found her.

Posted on July 10th, 2013

She treats me as if my complaints are imagined even though every time I go in I have real medical problem. I told her I was tired. She said get off the couch. I had to go to another MD to be diagnosed with Lyme and hypo thyroidism.

Poor bedside manners.

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Karol always acted like she was too busy to spend any time with me or to ask any relevant questions. It was like being examined by a machine.

Posted on October 11th, 2017