Dr. Nina Khazen Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Hurry back

Yes I would chose her again. I like her way with people. Yes I would tell other people about her. I wish she would come back soon. I miss her a lot.

she's a jerk

she is UNETHICAL RUDE IMPERSONALARROGANT

great doctor and staff

Finding someone else

She never has returned a phone call of mine (even when I've called per her request, and I rarely call/request a return call) and always has the nurse call instead (who has been rude). I had an alarming side effect from a drug she prescribed and she acted as if she didn't believe me- she told me she doubted it had anything to do with the drug and she's never had any patients report anything similar and almost acted as if she was annoyed with me for reporting my symptom. That drug later received a boxed warning form the FDA after so many people had my same issue. She told me a radiology report showed nothing wrong, when it showed severe damage. One of the docs in the office that covers for her on her days off told my mother she definitely didn't have appendicitis. My mother later that night ended up in the ER with worsening pain and was diagnosed with appendicitis, underwent an appendectomy that night. This same doctor was also rude and condescending to me on another occasion. I won't be returning to this practice.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Khazen has been the best thing that has happened to my health! I have suffered for years with being misdiagnosed with many things and doctors who said "it is all in your head". Dr. K was the first person who spent time talking to me and getting to know me as a person before even examining me! Each visit, she spends time talking to me and not just rushing into an exam. She remembers things about me from visit to visit and asks specific questions about vacations, family, work etc so I know that she is remembering who I am as a person and not just a disease. She is meticulous about my medications (and I am on 28 per day!). When she knows something is out of the realm of her specialty, she doesn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist (ex:pulminologist, rheumonologist,neurologist etc). Yet even when I see these specialist, she has been invaluable at keeping all of them coordinated and each specilist informed so that my care is the best it can be. When I have been hospitalized, she is there immediately! If you have to call with a question or ask for a refill, her nurse Linda takes care of those things immediately. Dr. Khazen will return your calls by the end of the day. She not only takes care of you medically, Dr. K goes out of her way to put you at ease. Yes, she prescribes medication, but I have always felt that she only does so when it is really needed. There have been times when she has said it is a cold or a flu and I just have to ride it out etc and that an antibiotic won't help. She has been very cautious in double checking for medication interactions etc. I cannot say enough good things about her!!!!!!!! I have made several referrals to her practice. I read the other reviews and can't believe they went to the same Dr. Khazen!

She is NOT worthy of your time or money

My suggestion if u choose to go to a 2-star doc is bring a witness to deal with or prevent possible unethical actions. I also found her abrupt and felt like a dollar sign. She is cold and controlling. Good medical background but not worth experiencing her.

Go to this doctor if you want to have a doctor who believes that antidepressants are the answer to everything. Be prepared to have your very real physical symptoms ignored, and to deal with a doctor who does not want you to think with your own head, but to blindly take pills without question. Also a great doctor for people who love to be condescended to.