Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nina P Levenda
Dr. Nina P Levenda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Levenda is affiliated with St.Vincent Kokomo and Parkview Hospital Randallia. Dr. Levenda has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nina P Levenda has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nina P Levenda has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Nina P Levenda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Park delivered our son two years ago. After a long and difficult pregnancy it was time to induce labor. After an extended labor it was decided that he could not be delivered normally due to medical concerns (4'11 mommy, and a BIG BABY) Dr. Park accurately assessed the situation, promptly made the call and shortly thereafter we had a son. She has been as personable as she has been professional. You could not ask for anything more.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Levenda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nina P Levenda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Advantage, 7635 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nina P Levenda in this video.
Dr. Nina P Levenda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.