Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nina Lightdale-Miric
Dr. Nina Lightdale-Miric, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Beverly Hills, CA and Tarzana, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lightdale-Miric is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles, 18321 Clark Street and Providence Tarzana Medical Center. Dr. Lightdale-Miric has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nina Lightdale-Miric has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Nina Lightdale-Miric is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.