Have you seen Dr. Nina S Naidu?

responsive

Dr, Naidu is absolutely lovely, responsive, she really listens.

She is the BEST

I had a breast reduction, from beginning to end she comforted and taken GREAT care of me!!! She is The best!!!!

I was referred to Dr. Naidu for a Breast Augmentation consult by a friend who underwent the same surgical procedure with her. What was supposed to be a simple consultation for a breast Augmentation turned out to be a life changing experience. Dr. Naidu has the most beautiful and elegant office I have honestly seen in NYC and her staff is amazing. At first I was so nervous but while talking to her she made me feel so comfortable and at ease, she was very detailed about everything relating to the procedure. To say that Dr. Naidu has great bed side manner is an understatement, She listened to all my concerns, but above all she gave me her honest and sincere opinion about what she medically and aesthetically recommended while still taking my wishes, and concerns into consideration. I never felt pushed or rushed into making any decision and no matter how many questions or how silly they were she answered everything gracefully with a smile on her face and always reassuring me that everything will be fine. We addressed all sorts of issues all the way from breast augmentation to acne. Dr. Naidu gave me amazing advice for my acne scarring. I must say I have never received a compliment on my skin due to my acne but now thanks to her advice and a few micro-needling treatments that I underwent with her, I get compliments everywhere I go. I never thought a plastic surgeon could help me with my acne but surgery is just a few of the procedures Dr. Naidu offers in her practice. I couldn't be happier with my decision to use DR. Naidu as my plastic surgeon. I hope this review helps anyone out there that is trying to find the right surgeon, you won't regret your decision if you choose her. :)

Dr. Naidu's Fantastic......

Dr. Naidu is fantastic! From the very first consult she has been nothing but warm, caring and honest about what you're options are. Her bedside manners are just amazing as u can feel how much she genuinely cares about you and your long term results..... I would highly recommend her

I had botox done with Dr. Naidu about a month ago and I am MORE than happy with my results. I am only 22 years old and wanted my eyebrows raised a little. I was concerned about looking too pulled or surprised but she was very conservative when injecting . my results are fantastic ! She was a pleasure to with . Great bedside manner . I will definitely be seeing HER for any other treatments I might be interested in . Hope this information was helpful !

Plastic surgery on face following Mohs surgery

Dr. Naidu is excellent. She provided full explaination prior to surgery, during and post surgery. The scar, just one week after stiches have been removed is barely noticable. She is extremely kind, and considerate to all her patients, respectfull of our time.

Breast rejuvenation!

Dr. Naidu was absolutely wonderful at every step of the process. I had wanted to do something to "fix" my breasts after having and nursing two children. She went over all options with me and helped me decide what the best fit was for me. In the end I KNOW I couldn't have chosen a better doctor and I knew from the first meeting that she was the best fit for me. She and all of the women working in her office (from her lovely and helpful assistant Ashley to the nice nurses at Eye, Ear and Throat hospital where she does her procedures) are the BEST!

The best plastic surgeon

I recently required difficult skin grafting to restore areas left damaged by skin cancer surgery. Dr. Naidu did a brilliant job, and I am very happy with the result, I am hugely impressed by her skill, and her concern with my comfort and well-being as a patient. She is, unquestionably, the best plastic surgeon.

I love Dr. Naidu

had ultratherapy by dr naidu. can see amazing results. excellent patient care. spends plenty of time with me. follows up after each visit. great bedside manner. I love her!

Outstanding

Professional, personal, and compassionate.

Dr. Naidu is a class act. She is an amazing doctor with a terrific bedside manner. I have referred lots of friends to her. I trust my health and beauty to Dr. Naidu. She nows how to keep professional women looking beautiful and appropriate.

Consumate professional!

I went in for a minor procedure and was made to feel very comfortable. The doctor called me herself with my biopsy results, and was prompt with both visits.

Dr. Nina S Naidu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.