Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nina Petroff has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Nina Petroff has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Nina Petroff has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nina Petroff is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
My husbands arms & hands had so many bruises, they were purple. We didn't know what was wrong. She worked on him until his arms and hands were back to normal. She was patient and listened to him and all our concerns. Answered all our questions and her advice on how to take care of his skin has been nothing shorter than a miracle. We are so grateful to have found such a great doctor.
Dr. Petroff has that rare combination which makes a her a superb," off the charts" doctor . Not only is she extraordinarily skilled at what she does (I am amazed at her wealth of information); her "bedside manner" is better than any doctor i know. She is so good at explaining what i have and how to treat it . She is so patient with all my questions and she is so accessible! She should teach a couse on how to treat patients. I simply cannot rave about her enough!
Dr. Petroff was friendly but during the appointment I felt like I was in a sales meeting and not a doctor's appointment. Every treatment she recommended/prescribed for me was something she had a brochure for from (I would guess) a pharmaceutical rep. She barely listened to what I had to say and kept pushing these medications despite some concerns I had. Although I gave the medications several months to work, they did not help my condition and possibly made it worse.Also her staff was nice enough while I was there, but when I later had a question/issue with my bill, one of the assistants was very rude and unhelpful. Although I had previously heard good things about this doctor, I personally would not recommend her after this experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Petroff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
The First Moscow State Medical University
Graduated in 1978
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Nina Petroff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Diagnostic And Cosmetic Dermatology, 23250 Chagrin Blvd Ste 350, Beachwood, OH
Dr. Nina Petroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.