Dr. Nina Pierpont Is this you?

3.6

What a joke

Thinks kids that have certain problems need to be more medicated. Also only listens to one side story's for when it comes to kids parents.

I have been to many clinicians for mental health and Dr. Pierpont is the best I have ever had. She offers appointments times in the late evening which works best for me. She takes as much time as I need, often close to 2 hours. She validates every feeling I have and encourages me every step of the way. When I leave the office I feel prepared to face my everyday life until we are able to meet again. I couldn't ask for any more!