Dr. Nina Priven Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nina Priven?

most wonderful family physician

Posted on September 20th, 2016

We began seeing Dr Priven over two years ago. In a time when good medical care is becoming hard to find , we are so grateful that Dr Priven is available for us and has taken excellent care of our needs. We will continue to use her for our whole family and recd for our friends as well

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Always somewhat impatient; after several years of seeing her, she never quite knew who I was; not a very astute diagnostician or giver of helpful advice; many times she'll just shrug and say she doesn't know what something is but offer what she calls her "best guess." The last straw for me was when a drug she prescribed gave me terrible stomach problems. I refused to pay for that visit - which resulted in my switching doctors and incurring further expenses - and now her office is hounding me. It's New York: you can easily do better than this doctor.

very caring

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Dr. Priven is a lovely, deeply caring doctor who is also knowledgeable and highly professional. She once called me from her home well after office hours to see how I was after I fell. The office is the best run of any I have encountered.

Posted on May 28th, 2010

LOVE this doctor. Professional, kind, intelligent, good sense of humor. Once a patient, easy to get an appointment on short notice; she also is able to get referrals to specialists very quickly.

Posted on March 27th, 2010

Dr. Priven is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She's kind, intelligent, and has a decent sense of humor in addition to being incredibly professional. I've never felt rushed and she's never made me feel that any issue I had was silly...and trust me, quite a few were! She returns calls quickly and usually with feasible solutions. She also has immediate access to most of the Mt. Sinai faculty groups and can get a referral to a specialist for the same day, if needed. I highly recommend her.

Posted on May 18th, 2017