- 32 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
- 1 specialty
- 5 expertise
- 1 location
A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nina B Radford has the following 1 specialty
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
Dr. Nina B Radford has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Dr. Nina B Radford has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
32 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1986
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCooper Clinic Pa, 12200 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Nina B Radford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.