Dr. Nina J Solenski Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Nina J Solenski?

Nina Solenski and UVA Healthcare System in general.

My entire experience with her, and all providers involved in my case, was Fantastic !!!! I do not work at or for UVA in any way. In the late 80's, I did teach in the Respiratory Therapy school at PVCC. All the clinical's I taught were At UVA Hospital. I found everyone in the hospital to be even better than when I taught there. I have been in and/or worked at close to a dozen Medical Centers in 3 States and DC, since the middle 60's when I started as an OR Orderly and then OR Tech in Philly. I know what to dislike about healthcare and can be very critical at time's, when I think care could have been better. Everyone I had contact with at UVA in the last year, has been Very Friendly, Smart, Knew How to Listen to Patients and Co-Workers, Compassionate, and always Very Professional. Dr. Nina Solenski is all of the above, and more. Very caring and down to earth in every way. They saved my life last year when I had a brain infection with Ventriculitis, from back surgery done elsewhere. Thanks' Much Nina and UVA.

Adult ADHD