Dr. Nina Wilkey Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nina Wilkey?

Long wait

Posted on July 19th, 2017

She was backed up and took forever! Now that she can't deliver babies she should be on time!

Does not have a clue!

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

Several years ago I had gone to Dr W when my twins were born! It was ok except she always had a crisis at home! I recently saw her for a checkup and could not believe it! She was sued and can't deliver babies. She had yet moved to another location, now she has crisis with grown kids. Stay away unless you have time to waste. Maybe she should consider retirement

Does not have a clue!

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

This woman is a quack!

Posted on May 13th, 2017

She is a lying quack who needs to retire before she screws more people! Sick witch who puts her step daughter up to harassing people

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Dr. Wilkey is very knowledgeable regarding the concern of healthy elderly women. She orders appropriate blood work and follows up as soon the results come back. She has an easy natural way about her and I trust her recommendations.

Doctors that care

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I love Dr. Nina Wilkey! She is always going above and beyond the call of duty.

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I have only visited this dr once however she took the time with me. I would go again to see her. I have another family member that goes there and she recommended me to her.

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Her bedside manner was terrible. I had an allergic reaction to the medication and called the office. I was told to stop taking it and she would call with further instructions. Didn't hear from her so I called again. They said she would contact me tomorrow. Didn't hear from her. So I needless to say, I won't be going back.

wonderful doctor who really cares

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Anyone who would give Dr.Wilkey a bad review probably works for another doctor.Myself,sis in law and many friends have been with her through many years and multiple births! I would never trust anyone else .

I would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on May 5th, 2010

I have had the best OB/GYN for the last 13 years. Dr. Wilkey has delivered all four of my children ages 13 down to 3. I even traveled from Tucson for all of my visits with my last child and delivered in Glendale, as well. I would not trust my care and births to any other OB/GYN. I still travel that far for my yearly appts, too. She is so great and cares about me. She has become a very special friend to our entire family. My husband loved her funny sense of humor and bedside manner.

tbone

Posted on April 20th, 2009

outstanding! Webster should have Dr. Nina Wilkey listed next to the words, "physician", "professional", "competent" and "excellence". She provided all pre-natal care, and delivered all four of my children. She has provided all of my Ob/Gyn care for the last 11 1/2 years. She is amazing. If only every woman in this world could have the fortune i have had, by having Dr. Wilkey provide the best possible medical care for my babies and I.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016