Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ningning He has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Ningning He has the following 5 expertise
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Dr. Ningning He has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 34
I saw Dr. He two months ago and had a wonderful experience compared to other pain doctors I saw before. I have disc herniation and could not walk down the hall without pain in my leg. I was referred to Dr He by my family doctor who initially referred me to another pain doctor close to my home. However, the other doctor did not help me at all and also very rude. After I complained that to my family doctor. He gave me Dr He's contact. Even though it is a little bit far from where I live, I decided to give it a try as I cannot tolerate my pain any more. It was smooth to make an appointment. The doctor is busy, but the office staff squeeze me in on a late day appointment after I explained my situation. On the day of the visit, Dr He really listened to me and explained to me the MRI on the computer. She is very kind and patient and very knowledgeable. She provided me a few options to address my concerns. I decided to go with an epidural injection first which was done one week later. It worked well. I still feel very good now more than one month after the injection. I am grateful for her skills and both she and her staffs are very professional and polite.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. He is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Ningning He accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsSummit Anesthesia Associates Pa, 65 Springfield Ave, Springfield, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ningning He in this video.
Dr. Ningning He is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, NJ.