The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nir S Binur has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Hair Restoration
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I wish that I would have been better informed on my options concerning my breast implant surgery. My breasts ended up with wrinkles, which later I was told that I could have avoided that if I would have gotten bigger implants. Also, I wanted my areolas decreased in size but had no idea that surgery was seperate or I would have requested it. I just feel that a lot of details were not offered up from the get go.
Dr Binur did a horrible job at my breast reduction. The areolas aren't even. Also, it looks like he pushed tissue under my arm..strange. Lost all the color in my areolas. If I had the money I would have it redone. Dr. Binur may be wonderful at other areas, but he is not good at breast reduction. Please don't use him for a breast reduction.
35 Years Experience
Technion Israel Institute Of Technology
Graduated in 1983
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Nir S Binur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBinur Surgery Center, 8640 Central Mall Dr, Port Arthur, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nir S Binur in this video.
Dr. Nir S Binur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Arthur, TX.