4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nir Hus?

Dr Nir Hus MD - AMAZING !!!

I am so happy to write this review. I owe Dr Hus my life, and time with my sons. I never seen or have been blessed by such a compassionate physician. Dr. Hus is simply amazing. If all Dr. had such skillful hands and bedside manners more people would be healed. That I am sure. I know it sounds corny, but it is true. I will forever will be in his debt. Thank you, Dr Nir Hus MD.

simply the best

My daughter was in pieces, Dr Nir Hus put her back together. Now I have my daughter back. I am FOREVER greatfull

Amazing surgeon

The best surgeon Dr Hus. Saved my son

Thank you for saving my life!!

This physician literally saved my life. My abdominal wall ruptured from the seatbelt in an auto accident and my intestines were sitting on my hip bone. He must be very good, because they insisted on waiting for him to return from vacation (1.5 days wait) to perform this complicated surgery. He basically created a mesh to put my intestines back together and was the only one the trauma team trusted to perform this procedure. I'm well now, with no complications. I was "out of it", but my family was very pleased with his bedside manner, his treatment of me, and his patience in answering questions. Thank you, Dr Hus!!

Dr. Hus is an excellent surgeon. He did my laparoscopic surgery yesterday and I feel a lot better than i expected today. In addition, he is very knowledgeable and is patient to answer our questions. I highly recommend Dr. Hus.

Great surgeon.

Dr. Hus performed surgery both on my mom and my sister. Both had an excellent outcome. His bedside manners were impeccable. Never met a doctor who truly took the time to explain and answer all of our questions and concerns. It was an amazing experience. I highly recommend.

Saved my daughter

We were on vacation. My daughter was injured in a motorcycle accident. I am convinced that without Dr. Hus's direct intervention, I would not be celebrating her coming birthday! Dr. Hus's was timly, curtious, appeared genuinly carring and he explained everything. She had undergone emergency surgery performed by Dr. Hus, and thankfully did extremely well. I truley feel obligated to tell my little life-saving story.Thank you.

Dr Nir Hus Saved my son's life

My son was stabbed multiple time in the belly. The paramedics told me that he lost a lot of blood. They took him to Sacred Heart Hospital where Dr Hus saved his life. My son walked out of the hospital a week later. Dr Hus was the most patient, kind and understanding surgeon that I have come in contact with and I, my husband and my son are forever grateful. Thasnk you Dr Hus.

We had our father operated on by Dr. Nir Hus. He was simply wonderful. We never had such a positive experience with a physician. He was patient and spent a long time with all of us. Before and after the surgery. I felt comfortable and safe and the outcome of the surgery was great ...ofcourse. I highly recommend Dr. Nir Hus. Thank you.

Overall good experience, care as I expected to have. Surgery outcome was excellent. Great bedside manners. very patient...Thanks.

Dr. Nir Hus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.

Dr. Nir Hus Is this you?