Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Niraj Sharma
Dr. Niraj Sharma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wappingers Falls, NY. Her specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Sharma is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Sharma has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Niraj Sharma has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Sharma is a life-changer!!!!! I have suffered with back and neck pain due to prior injuries for many many years. I'd tried several medications and physical therapy which would only temporarily relieve my pain. A Dr. of mine referred me to Dr. Sharma; I was hesitant to go, after all, what would she be able to do that others hadn't tried? After only a few visits and tests, Dr. Sharma was able to pinpoint exactly where my problem was, and came up with a treatment plan that did not involve being on costly medications. Her bedside manner is a breath of fresh air in the times where we seem to only be a # to Drs. She truly cares and listens to everything you say with empathy and compassion. After only a few treatments, I feel like a new person, being able to do things I thought were only in my past! I can finally get my life back!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her. If you think there's no hope, hold on and go see her - she will change your life!!!!!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sharma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Niraj Sharma accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardinal Spine And Pain Medicine, 1323 Route 9 Ste 206, Wappingers Falls, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Niraj Sharma in this video.
Dr. Niraj Sharma is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wappingers Falls, NY.