Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nirali Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Gain
Showing 5 of 12
Completely horrible experience for me. Under the care of other responsible doctors for my cardiac, spine, neurological and anxiety issues and this Dr. And her staff just could not get with the program nor fit in the mix. The rude treatment I received from her receptionist, and finally Dr. Patel sent me into a tailspin of shock and awe. My experience was so awful and I was already not feeling well. I was so stressed out that my final experience left me so anxious and tearful that it contributed to my cardiologist placing me on a 30 day event monitor. I was even scolded up and down for not understanding how to navigate the "My Chart" system!!! If you'd prefer to be treated in a respectful and courteous manner because you already have health stressors in your life, then I would strongly advise against bringing her "profession" into your life.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Dupage Hospital
Delnor Community Hospital
Dr. Nirali Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions302 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL
Dr. Nirali Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, IL.