Dr. Niran Al-Agba Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Niran Al-Agba?

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Love her so much!

Really great!

Posted on May 5th, 2016

She is really open minded and willing to listen. Hard to find these days!

Like the old days when a patient really related to their doctor...

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Seriously, it was like stepping back in time to the days when your doctor LISTENED to you and really comforts parents, while examining a child in such a respectful, almost loving way. My child has NEVER warmed up to a physician like he did with her. She explained everything and answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed in any way. I do not know how this office can do it like this, but I never want to go anywhere else.

Great person, Great doctor!

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr Niran is very down to earth and so informative. She has a lot of children so she can relate to me as a mom. I feel like I am talking to my friend sometimes and forget she is a doctor. I am not afraid to tell her stuff or ask dumb questions.

Great communicator

Posted on December 30th, 2015

My daughter has had an "unknown" condition for years and Dr. Niran nailed it! She has been in and out of hospitals with electrolytes that are a mess and we finally have a diagnosis. She really listened to us and was willing to admit she didn't "know" what my daughter had, but was going to do some research and try to get us the help we need. She did it and I am so happy that I persevered for my baby girl.

Star Wars Fan too!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I have four children and we just moved here from Vermont. Many of the local Mom's groups recommended Dr. Niran. I was really nervous about meeting a new pediatrician because we loved ours in Vermont and we so sad to leave. My kids just love her!!!! I have to confess they love Star Wars and anything to do with that subject. She started talking to them right away about Yoda, young-lings, Princess Leia and how excited she was to see the upcoming movie. I am so pleased with her care too. She is compassionate, warm, engaging and really talks TO you instead of AT you. She is so honest and straightforward -- it is so refreshing to find. We will be with her for many years to come.

Worth being on the Waitlist!!!!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

She really is great. I was on the waiting list for three months before getting in and I am so glad she finally had space. What a difference a doctor makes. She answered my questions that my other doctor couldn't answer before that. I really feel like she listened to me and I left feeling so much better about how my baby is growing and developing.

Please go see this doctor!!!!

Posted on July 19th, 2015

My son was tongue-tied and my pediatrician didn't know what to do about my troubles nursing my infant. My best friend told me to go to her pediatrician for advice and help. Wow! She is like a venerable encyclopedia of breastfeeding. She got me in to see a specialist right away to get the tongue tie clipped (HUGE Difference) and she is so positive and encouraging. I wish she saw adults, because I wouldn't go anywhere else EVER!!!! I am so grateful for all her help and want to tell everyone I know!

Great!

Posted on June 18th, 2015

What a wonderful lady. We are new patients but she obviously loves kids. She is so honest, straightforward, and answered all my questions. Absolutely this is the place to bring your children.

Great Pediatrician

Posted on April 14th, 2015

We love her. Have been going to her for more than 10 years and she is knowledgeable, friendly and great with my three boys.

Helped my son with school

Posted on March 10th, 2015

We were referred to Dr. Al-Agba by the school my son attends. He was struggling with staying focused and turning in his homework. She did a really thorough evaluation for his abilities and ultimately diagnosed our problem. She prescribed medication and my son went from hating school to absolutely loving it. He is at the top of his class and we have Dr. Niran to thank. Really a wonderful doctor and human being!

Second generation patient!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

We love love love her! She took care of me as a child and now my two daughters. She is just brilliant and friendly and remembers everything. We won't go anywhere else.