Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Niranjan R Chandragiri
Niranjan R Chandragiri is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
Incorrect diagnosis! I was diagnosed with "conversion disorder." I proceeded to Johns Hopkins Hospital where they found that I had multiple neurological problems and hypogammaglobulinemia that attacked my central nervous system. He will use your family history against you. Be careful what you share!
I really liked Dr Chandragiri. He was very knowledgeable. He spent time with me and actually listened to what I had to say. He is well known in the medical community and knew several of my doctors. He caught a problem of swelling in my feet and calves that my other doctors could not seem account for. He recommended a change in one of my medications and within a month the problem was gone. I have great respect for Dr Chandragiri and would recommend him to any of my family members or friends.
Niranjan R Chandragiri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions10240 W Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Niranjan R Chandragiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.