2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Niranjan K Mittal?

Horrible service

I was referred by my pcp to see Dr Mittal who is a “cardiologist”. I was seen by what looked to be a student or a physician assistant. I was there from 9am to 3pm. The waiting area was extremely full. Most of the patients were complaining about the testing and waiting time. They did an EKG and some testing for my legs in which I was told were “abnormal” and needed a more detailed test to make sure my arteries weren’t blocked. I refused. I’m going for a second opinion. I refuse to go back to this horrific place.

Confuse to no end

I was referred to Dr. Mittal as a good cardiologist. I went there for my SVT desease. Palpitation. He order every test under the sun but never address my concern with SVT. His assistant said I had PAD disease and perform an peripheral angiogram which I ace that. No disease what so ever. I was very concern about this procedure and ask why I needed it. The PA said to me my veins were leaking. None of this was true. Went to him for a follow up and still he did not address my SVT. I brought it again and he ask me what hospital do I want it done at. He wants to see me in 3 months to look at my legs again. Well I won't be going back to him. I realize he is just out to make money and performing unnecessary test.

Find something alternative

I am not just an angry patient I am a victim of the pathetic service while encountered this Doctors office with less than what can be called poor treatment. Usually they won't call you within first two hours of your appointment but they expect you to go on time. Their machine broke and they didn't let us know until four hours passed. Then failing to fix the machine they offered me to do some lame test so that they can still bill my insurance. They're nothing but a money making scammers.

stay hungry

i recently had my first EKG with and ECHO - Cardiogram done .. Much to my surprise, the EKG result was " abnormal " to which this DR. receptionist said " come back next week to do a Nuclear Stress test"... I wanted an explanation as to what an abnormal EKG meant, he stated , he cannot explain what this means, I just need to do it.. ???... Unsatisfied, and reluctant to leave his office without a proper explanation, he then inquired if i was managing my weight, or doing any form of physical activity, in which i responded i lost 11 pounds.. his response to that was " Stay hungry, be like rabbit, don't eat, don't worry, nothing will happen to you, We need to do stress test to check for blockages" .. HAHA, Eat nothing, and nothing will happen to me, lol... I took my results and will seek a more suitable cardiologist for my needs.... I will never return to this DR again.. I wouldn't bring my dead dog to him either..

Money driven

I wish I had read these posts before seeing this doctor. He prescribed beta blockers to me (in my book a serious step) after glancing at the electrocardiogram. They're quick to order every test in the book but will not discuss results. When I refused the beta blockers he quickly backed off. The place was filthy. His office was filthy. I won't be returning nor will I return to the doctor who sent me to him

Ahmed, E

Not much careful/serious about patient's need. Little problem w/ attitude also. Returned my call after five days and only after eight telephone calls/message.Patient do expect better, Hope Dr. will read this message. Good Luck.

He Gives Doctors a Bad Name

Dr. Mittal is a terrible doctor. He is NOT interested in genuine patient care and has no compassion. He gives doctors a bad name, arrogant and talks to you like you are small. He orders a bunch of tests that he doesn't really explain why you need them. But I'm not stupid, it's about how much he can charge for them. I do not recommend him at all and have stopped seeing him as my doctor.

bad doctor,too moch tests, no why,bad

BAD DOCTOR

NO INTEREST IN CARE, HURRYS TO DO MANY,MANY TESTS, DONT EXPLAIN, FORGETS MEDICINES,VERY BADHARD TO TALK, RUSH,SRUSH,OVER MONEY AFTER TESTS NO TIME, NO MEDICINA,BAD MAN. .

Fast talker, bad listener.

He seems shady. He doesn't listen, just talks. It's not about health care with him, just a business. Get you in, get you out fast.

Dr. Niranjan K Mittal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.

Dr. Niranjan K Mittal Is this you?