Dr. Nirav Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nirav Shah?

Never treated so rudely by any medical professional! Mr Shah told me he couldn't help me given my circumstances! He quickly explained why but did not even give me the courtesy of suggesting alternatives! He was highly recommended by another local physician! While he's thought of as being extremely talented as I'm sure he is my brief experience told me he's another young doctor thats all about the money! One more thing to add!! Patients can hear your comments as you go from one examining room to another! Show some integrity and respect next time your making comments about your patients when your speaking to your staff!

Posted on March 24th, 2017

Outstanding bedside manner

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Shah was very sharp. His explanation was thorough and understandable. His bedside manner was outstanding!

Posted on November 18th, 2015

the best neurosurgeon with the best bedside manner. he actually cares

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Dr. Shah saved my life! I had visited 2 other neurosurgeons in the past to help with a headache I had going on for almost 2 years. Dr. Shah was able to identify the source of the problem and assist me through a speedy recovery. The surgery was very easy to schedule and I started feeling better in about 2 weeks. My headaches started to go away and I was feeling much more energetic. The other doctors just tried giving me pain medication, but Dr. Shah took my problems more seriously. I cannot imagine if I had to deal with just pain medications throughout my whole life. Dr. Shah, thank you so much.

A REAL DR. THAT REALLY CARES

Posted on March 11th, 2015

A REAL STAND UP GUY!

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Professional, caring and kind dr and team.

Great doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Dr Shah was very helpful and a great surgeon. Helped me and my family understand the procedure. Very nice and polite. His staff is at a few different hospitals and offices which it made it much easier for me to see them when I was at my mother's house recuperating. Always available to talk to me as needed.

Excellent Physician! Saved my life

Posted on April 19th, 2013

I was in an automobile accident and needed back/spine surgery. A close friend of mine, a previous patient of Dr. Shah, recommended Princeton Brain and Spine Care. Dr. Shah was very patient with me, took his time, explained every step of the procedure, and was with me throughout my recovery. His practice was ALWAYS available to me when I would call them. Dr. Shah would even return my follow up calls on weekends and late at night (once I called the office at 3AM, and he called me back in 10 minutes!) Luckily, my surgery went well and I am back to my self now :)

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Kind and understanding, thorough and complete care. He took the time to explain what was happening to my back and why he suggested the treatment plan he recommmended. Fantastic doctor. Great demeanor. I'm told, terrific hands at surgery (thankfully I didn't need any, yet!).

Dr. Shah Brilliant Physician

Posted on July 29th, 2012

I would recommend him to any patient. Great bedside manor and he is incredibly knowledgable.

Caused permanent brain damage as a result of his actions

Posted on July 25th, 2011

He and his partner, Mark McLaughlin, do surgeries at about 5 hospitals in the area. So they are likely not going to be there when needed. They are also unskilled for anything related to the brain and the ERs where they have privileges should immediately send patients to two comprehensive stroke/brain injury centers in the area, Capital Health in Trenton or Jefferson in Philadelphia. They also don't take insurance and will stick you with the bill and go after you

Posted on September 28th, 2017