Dr. Nirav Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nirav Patel?

Great Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Great Doctor and person as well

Worst experience of my life!

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Horrible experience! Dr. Patel LOST my original brain MRI scans so they couldn't be compared with a new MRI he ordered. I've been waiting 4 months to hear something/anything back from him or his office regarding - if the lost scans were ever re-ordered, obtained, or evaluated like the doctor promised. Week after week, I call and get the run-around. I've written letters - NOTHING!I have a progressive disease and the MRI comparisons are one of the only ways I have to track the progression and figure out if the medication I take is working. I've even had my primary care doctor reach out to him, to no avail. SHOCKINGLY horrible!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Patel gave me life back. He has been treating me for 3 and half years. He helped me when after I had been to 7 doctors and no one could figure out what was wrong with me. I see him every three months and my life has returned to as normal as possible.

Posted on May 12th, 2014

Dr. Patel cares about his patients and it shows. We are not just cash cows to him.

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Dr. Patel has been a wonderful doctor who has provided me with extraordinary care. When I first met him, my first impressions were extreme optimism as he sat and truly listened to the details of my medical odyssey with no interruptions and clear explanations at every step. I know that when Dr. Patel advises me that he will investigate, follow-up or commit to an action that he will absolutely keep his word. He is hands down the best physician I have ever been fortunate enough to have. He doesn't just treat or focus on the condition, but also the person and he shows extreme sensitivity to the 'real world' side of living with a condition and managing work, home and other necessities. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Dr. Patel and his staff are all very caring. Care is very personalized and Dr. Patel is very understanding and does an excellent job of listening to patients and finding solutions that work.

Exceptional!