Dr. Niren Angle Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Niren Angle?

Dr Angle was friendly and courteous, great bedside manner. His scheduling desk, however, was pathetic. My first appointment, they told me the wrong office.. in the wrong city all together. After that visit, he said his office would call me to schedule an appointment for an ultrasound, they did not. After the 3rd visit, he said his office would coordinate with my insurance co to schedule the surgery. That was over a week ago, after calling my insurance company, I discover they haven't even started the process even after 3 weeks!! I am experiencing discomfort, and do not enjoy waiting around without reason. Dr Angle seems quite competent, but this does me good if I can't get past his gatekeepers. Due to my poor insurance network, I am unable to find another in-network specialist that doesn't share the same office, otherwise I would have gone with a different surgeon. One month after agreeing to have the procedure, and after MANY daily phone calls, his office staff had finally submitted to my insurance - next available time to have it performed was about 2 months away... ugh. There was no confirmation call, even after having the procedure scheduled 2 months prior. I called the office myself to confirm - left a message, no phone call ever returned... ever, for any call... save your breath. Office lunch time goes from 11:00 to 2:00, they seem to leave at 4:00, so you have very little opportunity to get a hold of anybody. He did performed the procedure, again, he seemed quite capable with a great bedside manner, but I certainly would not use him again due to the administrative nightmare.