Dr. Nirmal K Kilambi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nirmal K Kilambi?

We have been so blessed to have Dr. Kilambi. His knowledge and skills helped through a very difficult surgery which most physicians would not have tried. His staff has always been more than helpful and Dr. Kilambi has always been concerned for the best outcome for us. He explained every procedure and options available. We chose the most difficult and he was Awesome!!

Wonderful doctor, terrible staff

I would recommend Dr Kilambi to anyone, he determined what my problem was very quickly and after following the IC diet he gave me, along with medication, I am so much better! If you are suffering with an overactive bladder, you need to see him! I'm sure that some of the staff there is great, but the ones I dealt with weren't, they were either rude or overly sweet, but neither was very knowledgeable. I am a grown woman and do not appreciate being called "hun" by anyone.

Great care, very personable,good follow-up

I have been treated by a few urologists over the years. I am a 75 yr old male, with enlarged prostrate. Dr Kilambi performed laser surgery to reduce the size of prostrate. Very little pain and doing very well after just one week. Wonderful dr very caring and a great personality. My wife thought he was great explaining procedure to her before and after surgery.

Not impressed. Pushes stint post lithotripsy that has to be retrieved with a scope when a stint with a string would be sufficient enough, and a couple of thousand dollars cheaper. I am poor and cannot afford expensive medical procedures, so now I am in collections over a bill for something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Worst dr. ever,talks down to people,his staff is as rude as he is.Cares more about his dictation,even hearing cancer diagnosis,that way first.Me right in room! Totally not caring for his patients!

He is a good guy, and his treatment is not expensive, but he was not able to diagnose my problem.

Great experience

Dr. Kilambi spent a lot of time with me, listened to what I was saying, went over my past medical history and really worked with me to come up with the best treatment for me. It's nice to have a doctor who doesn't take the easy way out!

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Kilambi. It was immediately evident that he had a genuine interest, not just in my problem, but in me as a patient. He is very easy to talk to, very helpful, and I would recommend him to anyone.

caring professional

Dr. Kilambi was caring and informative. I got the distinct and comforting impression of his interest in my problem and his professional expertise. He was able to adjust his methods to meet my limited budget and we reached a very satisfactory treatment regime and result. I would recommend him and consult him again if needed.

Dr. Nirmal K Kilambi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springdale, AR.