Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nirmal Mann
Dr. Nirmal Mann, MD, PHD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Folsom, CA, with another office in Elk Grove, CA. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Rideout Memorial Hospital, Fremont Medical Center and UC Davis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nirmal Mann has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nirmal Mann has the following 18 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Hepatitis C
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Diseases
- Stomach Ulcer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 1 of 1
Has colonoscopy with Dr. Mann today, The procedure was not not complected, because i was screaming of crazy pain (even trough all kind of sedation) , stuff decide stop colonoscopy because of it. Now I have to do it again in US Davis main Hospital to repeat procedure . Thanks no, I will no go anymore, to scary. Sorry for me it was unhappy experience.
Dr. Mann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rideout Memorial Hospital
Fremont Medical Center
UC Davis Medical Center
Valley Memorial Hospital
UC Davis Med Center
Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Madras Medical College
Dr. Nirmal Mann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nirmal Mann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.