Dr. Nirmala Aryal Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nirmala Aryal?

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I'm not that thrilled with my experience. I've had repeated tests already performed. During test, result would be given and next time I see her, she tells me my tests were normal. I had abnormal results on bloodwork that were not discussed. I did discuss with my GP who subsequently ordered additional testing and sent me to a specialist. I didn't get to talk so much during our initial visit. She seemed more interested in my headaches than anything. I don't think she knows half of what is wrong with me and doesn't seem like she "knows" me during my visits as she's not asking me questions about the symptoms that most bother me. I don't think she studied my chart ever. She's nice, but needs to listen more and spend more time. I also had an infection from a test.

excellent neurologist

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Dr Aryal has been a great help to me. She is kind, knowledgeable and thoughtful, and I appreciate her no-nonsense focused approach. In my case, she was able to determine an accurate diagnosis quickly and patiently helped me find the medication that best treated my symptoms. I have a life now that I would have thought was impossible, before. I am so grateful and respect her tremendously.

Worst Experience Ever!!!! Should lose right to practice!!

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Aryal was very rude and was not interested in my issues she was more interested in getting out the room. I provided feedback of how I felt she was not explaining things and her bedside manner and she instead of correcting got angry and stated she did not want to see me again. She should not even have a license because once you lose your compassion you have lost your ability to be a Great doctor!! I would not suggest anyone be treated so rude and insensitively. I genuinely needed someone to treat me and help me find my issues during my first visit I asked her what she thought could cause these symptoms her response " I don't know I'm not God" that comment speaks for itself!!

Mistreated and recklessly disregarded.

Posted on April 4th, 2013

I had seen Dr Arayal at the ANI facility, in 2010 to 2012. I had an MRI of my back that showed problems she accurately diagnosed. However, I had problems with my legs and feet, numbness, pain etc. Dr Arayal carried an EKG test, and found nothing. But at the request of my PCP and myself for a skin biopsy to check for small fiber neuropathy, she exclaimed "you are not 80 yrs old" and dismissed treatment. 6 months later I had a biopsy and confirmed SFN. Dr Aryal is lazy & wasted my life. For what?

Posted on July 8th, 2016