Dr. Nirmala Abraham Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nirmala Abraham?

Posted on December 7th, 2016

Dr. Abraham Is Awesome! She did an incredible job relieving my of horrible back pain. I highly recommend her. her staff is fantastica as well. they really care.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Dr. Abraham does a wonderful job. The office is horrible. They are always rude on the phone and in person. Laura, the P.A. does not even do a full assessment on you. She doesnt listen to her patients so her notes on the reports don't match. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate practice. It's sad because I would continue to see the dr if it wasn't for the office and PA. Just not worth it!

Fantastic Doctor - Excellant results - Loving my new pain-free life -

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr. Abrahams is Fantastic. I just completed my 4th treatment and I feel GREAT! The injection on my first treatment was something else. She was right on the money with her accuracy. I won't lie; it hurt like h_ll, but only for about 8 seconds and very quickly dissipated. I had almost immediate relief although there was an odd hard to describe mild discomfort for a few hours. I think it's just from a having a needle penetrate that deep, it too goes away rather quickly. That first injection calmed 90% of my major/main pain. I have not had any reoccurrence of the pain shooting from my back to my toe since. Each subsequent treatment was easier and with much less pain from the previous. My latest shot (4th), there was hardly a tingle which tells me she has relieved me of nearly all my pain. I would stay I am 97% pain free and love the results. Dr. Abraham is a legit Pain Management doctor, not one of these bull$hit Pill mills places. If you’re just looking for drugs and pain killers, like some of the other pi$$ed off reviewers here, don’t waste your time she’s a REAL doctor not a drug dealer. - Loving my new pain-free life -

Don't Waste Your Time!

Posted on August 12th, 2012

After waiting in the exam room for over an hour, Nirmala finally decided to grace me with her presence. She arrived wearing black jeans, a black t-s ...

Good Luck Making Contact

Posted on April 25th, 2012

A doctor is only as good as his/her staff, and this doctor may be a very good one(I left knowledge and experience blank because I could not get throug ...

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

Great doctor one of my top three!

I recommend her! Began with a 10 pain level and now = 1

Posted on July 8th, 2010

You are wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

You are very good at localizing and reducing pain effectively

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

I have been to many doctors with my problem but none have been so caring and wanted to see that my pain was under control until I went to her. I was amazed at how fast everything was taken care of. What a blessing!

Posted on October 13th, 2017