- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nirman Tulsyan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nirman Tulsyan has the following 7 expertise
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Nirman Tulsyan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Nirman Tulsyan
Dr. Tulsyan graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School,University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1999. Dr. Tulsyan works in Bayonne, NJ and specializes in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Tulsyan is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center, Newton Medical Center and Saint Clare's Hospital Denville.