Dr. Nisha Kakodkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nisha Kakodkar?

Caring, Knowledgeable Pediatrician

Posted on June 4th, 2012

I've never reviewed a doctor but I'm a first-time mom and was really concerned about finding the best pediatrician. Well, I did. My son gets the very best care from Dr. Kakodcar and she never seems rushed, nor does she treat me as if I'm asking inane questions. She is very knowledgeable, yet humble enough to check behind herself if she's uncertain about something. The people in the office are friendly as well.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Although newer to this profession Dr. Kakodkar took a great deal of time to explain things to our family.

Lung Cancer