Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nisha Pillai
Dr. Nisha Pillai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rego Park, NY, with other offices in Middletown, NY and New Hyde Park, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pillai is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and Long Island Jewish Medical Center-Schneider Children`s Hospital. Dr. Pillai has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nisha Pillai has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nisha Pillai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.