Dr. Nisha Sharma Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nisha Sharma?

Decline in practice and customer service

Posted on September 5th, 2017

I have been a patient of their office for a couple years now and their practice and customer service has slowly started to decline. Every time i go in there now the new doctors don't listen to me while i am explaining my issues but instead cut me off and tell me i am wrong ,in some way or another, to be feeling that way. I have had issues with my medications as well as billing documents. I was billed for a physical that i never received and when trying to get that figured out i was given an attitude on the phone by Michelle, told they will gladly release me as a patient to someone new and hung up on. I thought doctors offices were suppose to be there to help you.... I do not feel comfortable with anyone in that office anymore, and i will not be a returning patient.

Spends more time with Pharmaceutical reps. than patients

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Wonderful Dr!

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I've read most of the negative comments on this site and I have to be honest when I say this...I have never had any of these experiences with Dr Sharma/ staff. Its the opposite. Take it from me because I've been to many dr's, np's, and hospitals in the last 4 yrs. For my thyroid and another medical issue I can't seem to get an appropriate diagnosis for. every test that came back normal I lost faith. I got my hopes up only to be let down so I don't get my hopes up And i try to be patient with it.due to the fact they couldn't figure out what it is, they treated me harsh! They were very unfair and because of this for that much time I decided to shut up and deal with it...until someone can figure It out and I get the right diagnosis is when I really open my mouth. Rn it's hard for me to talk about...all the terrible symptoms to prevent being judged when it's me who is going through this. And with Dr Sharma...I feel a little hope but it's better than none at all! She listens not only with her ears but also her heart!

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

A very caring and always thoughtful doctor.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

The only negative item is the length of time to get into see Dr. Sharma. She is a very good Dr. but it can take 3 weeks to get an appointment with her. Her NP is also excellent and usually able to get in almost immediately with her.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Love and appreciate her and her staff

Posted on August 24th, 2015

All symptoms have been ignored for over 2 years. Constant treatment for something I don't even have. Finially get sent to a specialist just to be told i was sent to the wrong kind of specialist. If you want pills thrown at you then you found the right dr

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Need to get more experienced staff. I called for a 30 day refill for a bp med, I explained that I had moved and had thought that I had one more refill and that I had scheduled a appt with a new primary in Florida. I had not been there in over 6 months and I understood that I should have followed up. But not giving a 30 day refill until someone sees another physician is poor practice. I asked the receptionist if she could pls. ask the MD if she would as a courtesy and she was snotty and said she could but she knows she wouldn't, due to not being seen in over 6 months.

Office Staff not good!

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Been a patient there for 2 years and always get a PA or NP. The Office Staff was rude and condescending to me. I switched my appointment as I would be out of town and they left me a message that I didn't show up and were going to charge me. I suggested they check their records as I did have a different appointment and were going to switch me to Billing. Until I said I can't believe that they didn't believe me and then they went on to change that appointment to a different time. Always confusion about test results and whether they are there or checked by the Dr. yet.

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Dr Sharma always seems rushed when I have seen her. She pushed unecessary meds, ignored my symptoms and wrote them off as anxiety (turned out to be very wrong). Very cranky staff except for a couple decent people. The head nurse there is a huge know it all and tries to diagnose you herself. Wait time has been about an hour. Dr sharma doesn't come across as being knowledegable about many conditions.The PA there is fresh out of college and is awful.

Awful

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Only cares about your copay-can't get a word in edge wise-agree with below, gives you a z pack before You tell her what's wrong

One of the worse doctr with the copay

Posted on August 16th, 2012