Dr. Nisha Tung-Takher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nisha Tung-Takher?

Patient of Dr. Tung

Posted on October 17th, 2017

A rare combination, friendly and personable; and yet a very skilled Cardiologist that specializes in electrophysiology.. Very fortunate to have her in Prescott, Az. Ty Hitt

Posted on May 11th, 2017

With a previous cardiologist, I was pleased that we pretty much agreed with the best option. based on medication compatibility. Dr Tung did not even look at what I was taking before writing a prescription for something that could potentially be a problem. I had more serious concerns then being in a waiting room. Did not intend to click the 5 minute office wait.

Posted on November 27th, 2016

she is a most caring person! other physicians I know highly recommend her.

Jackie

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Dr Tung is by far the best doctor I have ever had! She did a pacemaker upgrade on me. She has saved my life on more than one occasion. Recently I was in her office for a pacemaker check with the technician when she heard I was having a problem she came in and solved the life threatening problem in half a minute. I had been to see my cardiologist who could not figure out the problem i was having. Of course I am now looking for a new cardiologist. I thank God for her everyday!!!! Thank You Dr.Tung.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Tung is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to spend with her patients, she's very compassionate and understanding, never in my life have I met such a wonderful physican and caring individual. First class doctor :)

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Was not happy with her at all!!!

The best doctor I have ever met and awsome caring staff.

Posted on September 13th, 2014

Dr.Nisha Tung is the most caring Doctor I have ever met. She always dedicates a great amount of time with her patients. She is caring, awsome, wonderful, smart and intelligent. She performed a procedure on me, Afib Ablation, and she did a wonderful job. Dr.Tung was highly recommended to me by a friend who had a defibrillator implant by Dr.Tung. All her patients love her. She is and angel. Love her so much for everything she does for me and the patients.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I absolutely Love Dr. Tung. She is very personable and outwardly caring about her patients. She's also very thorough in her explanations. I found that I had to wait quite a long time for 75% of my visits but they're always very apologetic and aware of their patients waiting, besides for her its worth it.

good docter, best effort, great human being.

Posted on June 21st, 2010

give your best.god bless you.

Posted on January 8th, 2010