Dr. Nishant Nadpara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nishant Nadpara?

I'm looking for our doctor

This is the very first time i have looked for a doctor. He is no longer at crystal run care and we are looking for him to see if he has an office somewhere else. This doctor was amazing, whenever I had a problem with my child, or myself it was no worries. i could count on Dr. Nadpara to answer every medical need and he was never quick to diagnose anything. I don't know what to do, he encouraged me to loose wait because of high cholesterol, no I know its back up.If anyone knows where he took off to, my family would like to know so we can follow :))

Excellent doctor. My kids go to him when they are sick and he takes his time, plays with them and makes them comfortable. I'd say he is a wonderful doctor. We love him! He's now our family doc.

Dr. Nishant Nadpara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.