Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nishith M Gami has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nishith M Gami has the following 70 expertise
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Smoking Cessation
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Weight Loss
- House Calls
- Women's Health
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sprains and Strains
- Memory Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer
- Nutritional Support
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Intestinal Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Urinary Retention
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Stomach Diseases
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Eating Disorders
Showing 5 of 10
I visited Dr. Gami for a immigration medical exam. It was easy to get an appointment and Dr. did all tests as per USCIS rules. The overall experience was Great visiting at the office of Dr. Nishith M Gami. Dr. Gami is very nice to talk to and spent time to listen to my questions and answered them very patiently. I would highly recommended Dr. Gami for your immigration medical exam needs.
Haven't seen him for a while because he changed practices. My mother was a patient, and I saw him a few times. He was always very kind, very patient with questions, and very thorough in his exam. After he'd left the practice where my mom saw him, my mom was in the hospital and he saw her name on the board and recognized it, so he popped in to visit. I would consider moving to his practice if it were near me.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nishith M Gami accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsVital Medical Care Llc, 212 W Route 38 Ste 540, Moorestown, NJ
Dr. Nishith M Gami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.