Dr. Nissar Shaikh Is this you?

4.7

Outstanding

MRS

GREAT DOCTOR MY KIDS LOVE HIM. I AM SO SORRY TO SAY HE IS RETIRING SOON. HE WILL BE MISSED BY SO MANY! ALREADY PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HIM ON FACEBOOK A LOT OF HIS OLD PATIENTS ARE SO UPSET. IT SHOWS WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR HE IS.

The Best Pediatrician

Excellent Doctor!!

I was a former patient of this doctor and he is wonderful. I lived in Brooklyn most of my life and he was the pediatrician for many of my friends and family. I am a parent now and was taking a look to see if he was still practicing and to my surprise, he is!!! I want him for my son's pediatric needs. He is the best by far.

Current patient

Dr. Shaikh has been a pediatrition in the neighborhood for over 20 years & he knows his patients by name not just by number. Many of his patients are children of his former patients and that says plenty in my opinion. I too was a patient of Dr. Shaihk's and when I became a parent I wanted my children to be seen by the same Doctor who cared for me.

Dr. Nissar Shaikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.