Dr. Nita M Chatterjee Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nita M Chatterjee?

Dr. Nita is very smart and a GREAT caring doctor

Dr. Nita is a very Smart and a Great Caring Doctor. She truly cares about her patients.

Find another doctor

my family and i had her and her husband as dr for yrs and will say wait times are ridiculous, seemed nosy in my personal business, pushed her cosmetic bull, and worse of all suffered from anxiety and needed my medication and she wanted to treat me with anti depressants and couldn't sleep for a month but for an hour per day was terrible was told it will go away. it didn't help my anxiety went in told her couldn't sleep still and wanted to give me another antidepressant to take with the other one to treat the side effects from the 1st one - I said will not take it anymore and know what helps me - they sent me a letter telling me I have xx days to find another dr. because I wasn't following her and her husbands instructions of taking the multiple antidepressants. So anyhow they dropped me as a patient that's a first!! and was the best thing that happened to me - now I am anxiety free and feel great. Thanks but no thanks..!!! good riddance

find a more compassionate doctor

I have several med issues.she screamed and swore at me on the phone apologized and said to find a new Dr.then denied saying it.took two months to get my records .then wanted to charge me for them .

I went to an appointment sat in the waiting room for a hour and 20 mins after my schedule time. When I finally got into a room I saw a PA. The PA was great , listened carefully and asked good questions. The PA made there assessment and asked dr chatterjee for a prescription recommendation. Dr chatterjee came into the room and disagreed with the PA assessment. Didn't ask questions but told me what I was feeling and how I was feeling related all back something no related that I am seeing a specialist for and canceled the PA's diagnostic work up and prescription. I left the office extremely angry and helpless. I will definitely be changing doctors as soon as I can.

Could not ask for a better doctor for me or my 1 year old daughter. Such an amazing person and doctor. Very thorough and caring.

Exceptional

I have been going to Dr. Nita Chatterjee for years. 12 to be exact. She has become very knowledgeable about me and is always thorough in everything she does. I have had several complicated issues and she has been right and has sent me to specialists who have always confirmed her initial diagnosis. I am given options and am a participant in my care. She is professional and at the same time she cares about me as a person, not just as someone passing through her office.

great caring doctor. you are never rushed out.waiting is a bit long,but well the wait

Highly Recommended!

I have never dealt with a doctor as caring as Dr. Nita Chatterjee! Her bedside manner is wonderful. She is kind, compassionate and takes her time listening to each patient. She truly cares about the people she sees. I have been seeing her for over 8 years and have had nothing but wonderful experiences with her. I wish more doctors took the time to listen and care as she does. She is an amazing doctor and a treasure to her profession where most doctors don't take the time for their patients anymore!

Doctor Good Staff Awful

Staff refused to allow me to make appointmen. Said I cancelled to many appointments (one appointment was cancelled. Rude staff, staff keeps answering machine on during business hours. Dr. Chatterjee needs to get new staff!

My medical issue was never treated seriously or professionally. Rather, I was informed of her "medical cosmetics" side business. It is obvious she is not in the field of practicing medicine to benefit patients. Sad, but very, very true.

She is great! She listens, she know whats wrong every time and most of all she cares.

great Dr.

she listen to you which i find most dr's do not.