Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nita A Rastogi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Great experiences over the past 12 years; very friendly staff, never a long wait to see Dr. Nita. I have always had great results from the work performed by Dr. Nita and her staff. She is very caring and gentle, always takes the time to talk to me and explain what she will do and what to expect during the procedure. Post treatment instructions are explained in detail. Highly recommended.
I saw Dr. Rastogi for two years starting back in 2010. I was a mess when I first met her and she put me at ease. I have only good things to say about her...I was a suboxone patient and the only reason I left was because my insurance no longer covered her. I actually am going to try to go back to her, as she now takes my insurance again. I am not happy with my current suboxone treatment and hope very much to get in to see Dr. Rastogi again as soon as possible.
Dr. Rastogi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Nita A Rastogi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Internal Medicine, 4701 Devonshire Rd Ste 102, Harrisburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nita A Rastogi in this video.
Dr. Nita A Rastogi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.