Dr. Nita A Rastogi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nita A Rastogi?

Wonderful Doctor in Harrisburg PA

Dr.Nita Rastogi is a wonderful Doctor,She is Extremely Professional,with vast wealth of knowledge. Her interaction with her patients is superior. If you are looking for a Doctor in Harrisburg PA,she could be your best choice

Store Keeper

Easy to get appointment and she was cool and composed and explained everything in detail to me. I recommend this doctor.

Store Operations

Great experiences over the past 12 years; very friendly staff, never a long wait to see Dr. Nita. I have always had great results from the work performed by Dr. Nita and her staff. She is very caring and gentle, always takes the time to talk to me and explain what she will do and what to expect during the procedure. Post treatment instructions are explained in detail. Highly recommended.

IT Profession

I am going to this clinic for the last 4 years. Doctor listens patiently. She is very carrying and not money minded and her health care suggestions are valuable. Easy to get appointments.

I saw Dr. Rastogi for two years starting back in 2010. I was a mess when I first met her and she put me at ease. I have only good things to say about her...I was a suboxone patient and the only reason I left was because my insurance no longer covered her. I actually am going to try to go back to her, as she now takes my insurance again. I am not happy with my current suboxone treatment and hope very much to get in to see Dr. Rastogi again as soon as possible.

Dr. Nita A Rastogi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.