Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Niti D Cooper
Dr. Niti D Cooper, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Laurel, NJ, with another office in Blackwood, NJ. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Riddle Hospital. Dr. Cooper has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Niti D Cooper has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Niti D Cooper has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Niti D Cooper is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Patients beware. Any patient who visits this practice is well aware of the lack of transparency, promotion of secondary services/products which are of little/no help, and very little physician supervision. For example, it is not uncommon that a patient can be treated for years without seeing an actual physician (instead you are pushed onto physicians assistants and cannot see "your" doctor unless there is an emergency). Another great tactic is that you will be offered a genetic test to check how you metabolize medicine on a yearly basis (hint: your genetics don't change, this $2000 test is an easy cash cow). Or how about repeated allergy tests ... or a compounded medicine which is the same as an over the counter version but costs 30000x more. The list goes on an on. Dr. Cooper herself is very nice ... but unfortunately is constrained by the policies of this group that cares more about making money than partnering with their patients for better care. It's sad ... hopefully insurance companies will catch on eventually.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cooper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Niti D Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Niti D Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.