- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nitin A Patel MD
Dr. Nitin A Patel, MD is a doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Nitin A Patel has 2 locations
Dr. Nitin A Patel has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nitin A Patel has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nitin A Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Nitin A Patel
Dr. Patel graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2005. Dr. Patel works in Reading, PA and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Meadville Medical Center.