About Dr. Nitin J Engineer, MD, FACS
Dr. Nitin J Engineer, MD, FACS is a doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Hand Surgery, Plastic Surgery. He speaks Hindi, French, German, English.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nitin J Engineer, MD, FACS has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Nitin J Engineer, MD, FACS has the following 21 expertise
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Finger Injuries
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Radial Neuropathy (Saturday Night Palsy)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tenodesis (Tendinitis Surgery)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Graduated in 2019
Graduated in 2000