Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nitin Kukkar MD
Dr. Nitin Kukkar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, IL, with other offices in Bloomington, IL and San Antonio, TX . His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Nitin Kukkar has 3 locations
927 Broadway St Ste 101
Quincy, IL 62301
2406 E Empire St
Bloomington, IL 61704
Dr. Nitin Kukkar has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Nitin Kukkar has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Showing 2 of 2
Restored my arm
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nitin Kukkar - Posted on May 8th, 2018
After a freak fall left me with a spiral and butterfly fracture, he spent over 5 hours in surgery to insert a rod and pins. Given how complicated the injury was and the long surgery, I'd say my recovering is amazing so far. I see others have commented that his office visits are fast, but that seems to be the case with all specialists (in all areas of medicine; I chalk that up to the size of the city vs. the volume of patients he (and others) must handle. When I do see him, he's always struck me as genuine in his compassion, which is not usually a strong trait in surgeons. After this heals, I'll stick with him to see if other back issues can be addressed. Also, the PT team he has is also amazing. When I've had PT for a pinched nerve in my neck/back, it seemed like it was a one-size-fits all PT solution. In this office, they are very familiar with my injury and help me adapt based on where I'm at in recovery, which is vastly different.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nitin Kukkar - Posted on September 2nd, 2016
Dr. Nitin Kukkar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nitin Kukkar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, IL.