3.4

Restored my arm

After a freak fall left me with a spiral and butterfly fracture, he spent over 5 hours in surgery to insert a rod and pins. Given how complicated the injury was and the long surgery, I'd say my recovering is amazing so far. I see others have commented that his office visits are fast, but that seems to be the case with all specialists (in all areas of medicine; I chalk that up to the size of the city vs. the volume of patients he (and others) must handle. When I do see him, he's always struck me as genuine in his compassion, which is not usually a strong trait in surgeons. After this heals, I'll stick with him to see if other back issues can be addressed. Also, the PT team he has is also amazing. When I've had PT for a pinched nerve in my neck/back, it seemed like it was a one-size-fits all PT solution. In this office, they are very familiar with my injury and help me adapt based on where I'm at in recovery, which is vastly different.

Dosnt listen

He dosnt listen spends 2 minutes in the room if your larger has nothing to do with you feels your a waste of his time to see him to fix the issue when your not fat

Dr. Nitin Kukkar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, IL.