Dr. Nitin J Parikh Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Nitin J Parikh?

Dr. Parikh and his staff are fantastic! Be assured that they will go out of their way to take care of you and your family.

Dr. Nitin J. Parikh is excellent!

I will give him, Dr. Nitin Parikh, more than five stars. He is a great and hilarious doctor that i haven't met. I was very glad i found him over websites, throughout the reviews. Everyone loves him i can tell that. He can spend times to listen and answer to all your concerns. I liked him a lot for his detailed explanations. I would like to recommend him to everyone who needs gastroenterologist. Also, the staffs who I met at 6300 Hospital Pkwy #450, Johns Creek, GA 30097, were very nice. Best wishes to you and your family, Dr. Parikh.

great doctor

After months of playing around with treatment and trying different things Dr Parikh found the right combo to treat me. it is a complete turnaround from where I was a month ago. he and his staff are very friendly and listen. he explains everything so you can understand. i would definitely recommend him to others. I pass many providers with the same specialty to get to him and I will continue to do so.

This was my second colonoscopy in 10 years. Dr. Parikh spent time making sure I understood the outcome of the procedure during the follow-up visit.

Very Caring, Very Thorough, Very Knowledgeable

It's not that often when you have such a nice experience with a gastro doc. But i have enjoyed every aspect of my involvement with Dr. Parik. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great "bedside manner" and always wanting to make sure his patients are doing well. He seems to always have the right answers and right guidance for the several gastro issues I had. The colonoscopy was a breeze (surprisingly) and so glad they recommended the Propepik for my prep. Easy to take and really a piece of cake. I highly recommend Dr. Parik.

Caring physision!

Highly recommend! Dr. Parikh and staff Exceeded my expectations. Looking forward To seeing him in five years for another colonoscopy.😍

Excellent office and doctor

Dr. Parikh was fantastic. I just moved here from St. Louis and was grateful to find this office. Everyone in the office was very kind. I highly recommend Dr. Parikh and his office.

Personable and Professional

Had a serious issue and made me feel comfortable, but got to the issue and resolved it in very quick fashion. I always had a clear idea of what steps were being taken and what was next. Highly recommended !

Doctor is very good at what he does.

Great experience

Dr Parikh was very nice and has a great personality for making patients feel calm. He was very informative and had me feeling better pretty quickly, I would recommend him.

I love his professionalism and bedside manner

I highly recommend Dr. Parikh to my friends and family

very efficient office visit. all my questions were answered and corrected all my health issues on one visit.

Dr. Nitin J Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.