Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nitin D Sheth has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Nitin D Sheth has the following 5 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Dr. Nitin D Sheth has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Sheth is a fine doctor. He takes the time to explain your condition and has a caring manner. His staff, on the other hand, are not just unprofessional (can someone please explain the meaning of HIPPA violations to the front desk?) but they are downright rude. If I were not having an emergency that required immediate attention, I would have cancelled the appt and gone elsewhere.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sheth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Cabrini Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBeth Israel Medical Center, 305 2nd Ave Ste 20, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nitin D Sheth in this video.
Dr. Nitin D Sheth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.